Terms and Conditions
Thanks for viewing our internet site.
The word 'us' or 'we' is utilised to describe the site proprietor . The word 'you' designates the individual or viewer of the web site.
The use of this site is ruled by way of the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your basic knowledge and utilization alone. It's susceptible to alteration with out notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties offer any warrantee or guarantees regarding the accuracy, status, effectiveness, completeness or appropriateness of the material and supplies found or supplied on this internet site for any particular purpose. You recognise that such knowledge and products may possibly carry discrepancies or mistakes and we expressly leave out legal responsibility for any such discrepancies or faults to the fullest amount permitted by the law.
- Your utilization of any details or materials on this internet site is solely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It should be your individual obligation to make sure that any goods, professional services or information obtainable via this internet site meet your specific requirements.
- This internet site features information that is owned by or licensed to us. This material consists of, but is not restricted to, the style, layout, look, appearance and images. Reproduction is forbidden other than in agreement with the copyright notice, which makes up a part of our t's and c's.
- All trade marks mentioned in this web site which aren't the property of, or licensed to, the operator are credited on the site.
- Unauthorised using this web site might cause claims for damages and also be illegal.
- Now and again this website may additionally contain links to other internet sites. These kinds of hyperlinks are supplied to save you time and to supply more data. These hyperlinks do not imply that we promote the internet site(s). We have no answerability for the subject material of the associated site(s).
- Your usage of this site and any legal claim coming out of any utilization of the web site is governed by the laws of the UK.